In the most recent release of new services on the new my.indy.gov, the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department (IMPD), Mayor’s Office and Marion County Assessor’s Office have taken steps forward to create modern, efficient services for their constituents. Learn more about each service below:
- Mayor’s Office:
- Request a Greeting Form: The mayor’s office provides greeting letters to Indianapolis residents and guests. Request a greeting to welcome individuals to conventions, conferences, reunions, and local events.
- Request a Proclamation Form: A proclamation recognizes, celebrates, and honors local events, organizations, or individuals. Requesting a proclamation can help bring awareness to issues that are important to the Indianapolis community or recognize individuals/organizations who have made significant community contributions.
- Request a Certificate Form: The mayor’s office provides certificates of recognition to Indianapolis residents and guests. Request a certificate to celebrate achievements and recognize individuals or organizations for their success.
- Request the Mayor at Your Event Form: Simply put, you can request to have Mayor Hogsett attend and/or speak at your event by filling out this form.
- Content: Several pieces of content on the current Mayor’s Office page have also been transitioned to the new my.indy.gov in anticipation for a full transfer to the new site in early 2018.
- Request Extra Patrols Form: This form can be used to request increased police presence within neighborhoods. Both citizens and business owners can use this form when planning a vacation or extended absence. There is also an ‘other’ option for additional situations that may require extra patrols.
- Send a Traffic Complaint Form: This is a form constituents can use to file a complaint about regular speeding, parking issues or other areas of traffic concern.
- Assessor’s Office:
- Change the Mailing Address for Your Property Tax Bill: Fill out this online form if you own real estate and would like to have the property tax bill sent to an address other than the property’s address or your current billing address.
- Spanish Translation: The site now features an “Español” button to easily translate the page.
In addition to the launch of these services, the Information Services Agency is working daily to evaluate, update and create new services. Constituents can expect new service roll-outs and website enhancements on a quarterly basis. Both the current indy.gov and the new my.indy.gov will live simultaneously as new services are rolled out and current content is redirected.
To explore the new site, visit my.indy.gov