The April 2018 release of Shift Indy services rolled out last week. Updates to the new my.indy.gov include the following:
- Pay Property Tax – Integrated Payment: Property owners can now complete one-time payments for their property tax bills on the new site. Our team is working over the next few months to integrate other payment types, including partial payments.
- Treasurer Agency Page: The Marion County Treasurer bills and collects property tax payments. Because of this, it was crucial we represent valuable information about Treasurer services on the website.
- Write to the Mayor: Users can fill out this form to contact Mayor Joe Hogsett with a question, comment, or concern online.
- Request the Chief of Police at Event: Users can request to have Chief of Police Bryan K. Roach attend and/or speak at their event by filling out this form.
- More content: As we get closer to fully transitioning to the new site, more and more content will be transferred over. Over the next few months, users will find more valuable information available at my.indy.gov.
In addition to the launch of these services, the Information Services Agency is working daily to evaluate, update and create new services and content. Constituents can expect new content, service roll-outs and website enhancements on a monthly basis. Both the current indy.gov and the new my.indy.gov will live simultaneously as new services are rolled out and current content is redirected.
To explore the new site, visit my.indy.gov